FABRIC BIKE EUROPE SL , henceforth RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation ( UE) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) relative to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided :
End of treatment: maintain a business relationship with the User.
The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Submission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to your products and services, or to your collaborators or suppliers with whom this has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
- Submit the newsletter of the website.
Legal basis for the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data preservation criteria: will be maintained as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Data communication: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- The right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.Contact information to exercise your rights :
Postal address: FABRIC BIKE EUROPE SL C / Silvestre Ochoa, 25 2nd A – 39700 CASTRO
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely accept unequivocal, that your data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, they will be previously asked for the express, informed consent unmistakable by the Users. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case that all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.